. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ... with the power of soul, anything is possible .

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Joggin on Sunshine, woooahh

Soo daylight is now arriving one hour earlier again! This is great for me, as most days I am out of bed at 6:00am! Having light coming through the windows make it so much easier to climb out of bed and feel motivated for the day ahead. I am a complete morning person - I love the feeling of having the whole day ahead of me (of course, this is much more enjoyable on a day where I don't have 9 hours of work ahead of me. Regardless, the weather is lovely, the sun is shining and the birds are singing :)

My routine in the morning is the same on most days. I get up, have my breakfast of toast, protein shake & green tea, go for a jog to the park and back with the dog (who, if I don't take within a 'reasonable' amount of time, gets very antsy!), get ready for work, tidy up the house, do stretches/yoga and leave to get the bus and connecting train to work.

I have some long work days ahead of me now. At the moment my longest work day are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so come Friday I'm feelin' pretty fancy free again. In the meantime, I'm going to be happy and grateful for my wonderful, healthy, happy life and enjoy this beautiful morning! :)

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment