. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ... with the power of soul, anything is possible .

Sunday 3 April 2011

New blog

The last time I had an online blog was back in the good ol days of LiveJournal, and even DeadJournal. I rather loathe the fact that for the life of me I can't remember the login info for those pages, thus leaving my embarrassing adolescent rantings etched in cyberspace for all to see. But all you can do is laugh really! And appreciate how much you've grown as a person since those angsty days so long ago.

I have created this blog because I am growing more and more dissatisfied with the modus operandi of Facebook and the disappointing absence of actual communication, feedback and interaction. If I'm going to be posting my thoughts, mainly for my own amusement, then why not keep a whole blog to myself.

And so it begins. I am unsure of what the ongoing content of this page may be, but hopefully it grow into something meaningful and productive. I do have a lot going on in my mind and perhaps a personal blog is a better way to work through those thoughts and emotions on a deeper level. The layout and design may change a few times. I'm not sure exactly what I want the appearance and feel of this page to be like, I always change what I think looks best! Hehe. Any tips are welcome.

Peace and love to whoever may be reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment